TFC title Loans is your number one title loan provider in the United States of America and we are everywhere around your neighborhood so that you do not need to look too far to get us whenever you need to get title loan to sort your emergency financial needs. Think of a loan provider that is structured to serve your best interest and you have to think of TFC Title Loans.
Your financial success is our concern and we will stop at nothing to ensure that you can your desired financial aid. At TFC Title Loans, we understand how difficult it can be to qualify for a loan with banks and other financial institutions and this is why we have set up our loan services to cater for people with bad credit or without prior financial history. It doesn’t matter whether you have bad credit, you can still qualify for a car title loan as long as you own a car free and clear and the title is in your name.
How Does a Car Title Loan Work?
Car title loans is an option to explore for people with bad credit as what is needed is a car title in their name. The car title serves as a collateral as that the borrower uses to obtain a certain loan amount from the lender. The lender places a lien on the title, this lien is removed once the borrower has fully paid off the loan and the loan amount accessible is dependent on the current market value of the car.
Types of Cars that Qualify for Title Loans
Although car title loans are the most common type of title loans that you will find around, there are other types of vehicles that can also qualify to be used to get a low-interest title loan.
- Cars: Cars are also referred to as automobiles and they are the most commonly-owned type of vehicles and this is why they are the most used for title loans. The titles of all type of cars can be used as collateral to obtain a car title loan near your area.
- Trucks: Truck is another type of vehicle that can be used to obtain a title loan. They come in diverse sizes and types and are normally used to transport equipment, supplies, and other cargoes. The process involved in using a truck to obtain a title loan is the same as that involved in using a car to obtain title loans.
- Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV): SUVs can also be used to obtain auto title loans. SUVs are large automobiles that are designed for use on off-road and city streets.
- Motorcycles: Motorcycles can also be used to obtain title loans as title loans are not only limited to cars or vehicles with four wheels. Hence, motorcycle owners can also obtain motorcycle title loans when they are in need of quick cash.
- Recreational Vehicles (RV): Recreational vehicles are large motor vehicles with cabins that can be used as living spaces. RYs can also be used as collateral to obtain loans when you are in need of quick cash.
At TFC Title Loans, we offer title loans with all the vehicle types listed above. Hence, whether you own a car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, and RV, you can still apply for a title loan with us. We will evaluate the value of your vehicle and let you know how much loan amount you can get.
How do I Get a Title Loan?
To get a title loan at TFC Title Loans, all you need to do is in 4 steps;
- Apply: You can apply for your title loan online right from the comfort of your home, or visit any of our loan agent or representative in your neighborhood. Once we get your online application, one of our agents will get in touch with you almost immediately.
- Submit Documents: The next thing you will be required to do is to submit all the needed documents either by scanning and sending to us or submitting in person to any of our offices or agents around you. The documents required include proof of residence, a means of identification, vehicle insurance, and declaration of age among others.
- Get Approval: The submitted documents will be verified and if everything is in other you will get an approval right away; you will also know the amount of loan you can access at this stage.
- Fund Release: the approved loan amount is credited into your bank account.
The steps involved are as simple as explained above. TFC is your reliable and dependable partner you can always count on when you need to obtain a secure loan.